Waterlogged is our current Forum Member Spotlight. Known as Glenn Peterson in his real life, we are grateful for his contribution on our forum.
1. What kind of boat do you currently own?
2008 Sun Tracker Regency, Party Barge 22 with lifting strakes and a 115hp 4 stroke Mercury
2. What is your favorite thing about it?
Size and roominess, ride and handling.
3. What is your dream boat?
Probably a Bennington or Premier triple `toon about the same size with more luxury (input from wife).
4. Share a fun/exciting boating memory:
Not much exciting activity, cruising with friends, with some contemporary jazz playing makes my day.
5. What is the must have boating accessory?
Depth gauge and rear view mirror
6. How long have you been boating?
Just since I bought this boat in 2008, although I did have a 14 foot runabout that I used to cruise the Mississippi and St Croix rivers back in the 1960s.
7. Where do you typically boat?
The Colorado River in Parker, Ariz.
8. What part of the country has the best boating?
That's a toss up between the Upper Midwest and Southwest. In the Midwest, you don't have to go as far to get to the water but the Southwest has better water when you get there and a longer season.
9. Who would you like to nominate to be our next Forum Member Spotlight?
wandertheglobe, Long time member and meaningful posts.