If fishing for a living is your dream, don’t let anyone else burst your bubble. But until that day rolls around, most of us need to work real jobs to pay for gas, groceries, gymnastics lessons...and our fishing gear. And because we just can’t fish whenever we want, the time we do get to spend on the water becomes that much more valuable.
That’s where Plano comes in; it’s the brand that’s helped anglers keep their valuable fishing tackle protected, organized and readily accessible for over 65 years. Plano protection means your gear lasts longer. Plano organization means you always know what you have and where to find it. Taken together, the result is maximum enjoyment extracted from each precious minute on the water.
For 2018, Plano’s popular Weekend Series includes three distinct, reimagined models that work as hard as you do. Weekend Series Tackle Cases are each available in Plano’s popular 3500, 3600 and 3700 sizes to build or integrate seamlessly into any tackle management system. And they look better than ever in brand new, classy and clean tan or gray color schemes. In addition to standout new aesthetics, these bags feature upgraded, no-fail zipper pulls and tactical-inspired MOLLE exterior webbing for easy attachment of fishing tools or accessories. Best of all, these handsome and durable standout performers are available at great low prices that any working angler can afford.
Plano Weekend Series Tackle Cases
The largest in Plano’s refreshed Weekend Series, Weekend Series Tackle Cases provide the greatest overall storage capacity and organizational capability. Available in staple 3500, 3600 and 3700 sizes, these soft tackle bags deliver maximum utility for any angler.
The Weekend Series Tackle Case’s spacious main compartment opens and closes securely via an easy-access zippered top. Inside, anglers will find ample room for up to four aptly sized Plano StowAway Utility Boxes – enough capacity for a load of favorite lures and terminal tackle. Two large, zippered side pockets and a generous front zippered pocket provide secure storage for bags of soft plastics, line spools and other essential gear, while an extra measure of welcomed storage for attractants, keys, maps, sunglasses and such comes courtesy of three mesh utility pockets – one on each end and one along the back. A built-in front tool holder and durable MOLLE webbing place pliers and other fishing tools within easy reach, while an adjustable, padded shoulder strap ensures easy transport to and from the truck, dock, garage or boat.
Plano Weekend Series Tackle Cases
- Durable construction
- Top-access, zippered main compartment
- Available in attractive tan or gray color schemes
- Available in 3500, 3600 or 3700 sizes
- Includes two StowAway Utility Boxes in corresponding size
- Holds four StowAway Utility Boxes in corresponding size
- Three exterior zippered pockets plus three mesh pockets
- Failsafe zipper pulls
- Exterior Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment (MOLLE) webbing
- Padded shoulder strap and reinforced top carry handle for easy and reliable transport
Model Numbers, Colors, Exterior Dimensions & MSRPs
1. Model No. PLAB35111: 3500 / Tan (12.6”x7.87”x5.32”) / MSRP $29.99
2. Model No. PLAB35110: 3500 / Gray
3. Model No. PLAB36111: 3600 / Tan (16.14”x9.84”x7.87”) / MSRP $34.99
4. Model No. PLAB36110: 3600 / Gray
5. Model No. PLAB37111: 3700 / Tan (18.9”x10.24”x9.25”) / MSRP $39.99
6. Model No. PLAN37110: 3700 / Gray