Pontoon boat and deck boat magazine
home
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: T.A.P. Fin System

gary4421 Guest

Default T.A.P. Fin System

The T.A.P. Fin System has really improved the performance of my 2003 Smokercraft Pontoon. There is additional speed and much improved maneuverability. Also, the ride in rough waster is much smoother! The difference was noticed right away on take off. There was very little if any stern drop, I pushed on the throttle and level forward thrust was immediate. I am very happy with the system.

Skippy Guest

Thumbs up Thaaaats What I Said !

Gary,
    Thanks for posting. Just because Tap fins actually work you don't want to be too vocal about it. Its kind of a controversial subject around here. I also think they're the best thing since the wheel. Anyone interested can see pics on facebook: "Conrad Marine".

Skippy

1998 20' JC
    90 hp E-Tec
    Tap fins

seriously? I want to see some pictures of your pontoons with the tap fins. A smokercraft and a JC!

Thumbs up

W2F
    That's all you can say..... "show me a picture"
    To the person with the High Strength Adhesive (Jigger) on the old forum in Aftermarket
    To bad you can not see Efficiency ~ Like the guy said.....(Skippy, Gary )
    go to face book , see for your self... lots of pictures .
    Conrad Marine TAP Fins. Better yet show us your pontoon running and the under side!!
    Buy the way Gary is real close to you, why not go for a ride, Then you can speak as a expert.

Quote Originally Posted by funtooner View Post
    W2F
    That's all you can say..... "show me a picture"
    To the person with the High Strength Adhesive (Jigger) on the old forum in Aftermarket
    To bad you can not see Efficiency ~ Like the guy said.....(Skippy, Gary )
    go to face book , see for your self... lots of pictures .
    Conrad Marine TAP Fins. Better yet show us your pontoon running and the under side!!
    Buy the way Gary is real close to you, why not go for a ride, Then you can speak as a expert.
    actually I said show me "some pictures"

If you are going to spam us, at least provide some information and don't make us go look everything up!

Pictures are a mainstay on about every forum I've ever been on. It is common to hear on restoration or fishing forums, "no pictures?... it didn't happen."

People have been reading these endorsements of your product on both forums for years now. I can't speak for anyone else but I'd like to see some before and after videos. Do a comparison like Tracker did with their NV logs, one boat with, one boat without. Film the boat without the TF's and then put them on withoput changing anything else at all. Film it after and show us what they will do. I won't jump on the "TF's are junk" bandwagon, but shoot Malcolm show us something that makes us think they are a viable product.
    2006 Forester 19 Fish
    1977 55 HP Johnson
    1983 Sea Nymph FM171 Striper
    1985 70 HP Johnson

Raystown Country, PA

No spam,
    Fact... In the February 2011 issue of PD&B you can read the test on 2 pontoons and see the photos. Both of you guys have been jerks with reguards to the facts,Your more than welcome to speak your mind but please do so with the truth .Your more than welcome to get a FREE dvd on the TAP Fins. Just e mail us at info.conradmarine.com be glad to send some info out to you.
    By the way you guys can look this up on this forum too.
    Last edited by funtooner; 05-16-2012 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by funtooner View Post
    Both of you guys have been jerks with reguards to the facts
    No reason for name calling Malcolm. I think the guys just want to see some pictures to go along with your posts. Seems like a reasonable request to me..
    Rick

2007 Bentley 200 Cruise
    2007 90 Merc. 4 stroke

Skippy Guest

Default Not sure if this will work.

To Whom It May Concern,
    Here's a few pics.

Skippy
    Attached Thumbnails left front..jpg   rear view..jpg   inside view..jpg  

Are those glued on or welded?
    Rick

2007 Bentley 200 Cruise