Pontoon boat and deck boat magazine
home
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Power Top & Cover

Thanks for the clarification Ben, and by the way, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll become a regular contributing member. Who knows, you may read something on here that a user posts that looks like a niche you or someone you know can fill and we all win. Always good to have fabricators and commercial members in addition to those of us who are owners and enthusiasts of pontoons.
    Rick
    2010 Premier SunSation LTD 225
    PTX performance package (triple log)
    220hp 4.3L mpi Merc
    Beautiful southwestern Ohio

I really appreciate that Rick!!

Again if you or anyone in the future have questions regarding the Liberator Automatic Pontoon Cover please feel free to reach out to me via phone or email. www.automaticpontooncover.com is another great resource for more information.

Also I can confirm with what John posted a few weeks back, we will be attending the Detroit Boat Show Feb. 14th - Feb. 22nd at booth 110 in the Cobo Center. For more information http://detroitboatshow.net/

Thanks again and stay warm Rick!

Saw one of these at the Detroit Boat Show in a Crest. That thing is really unbelievable! I think I've crawled around on my hands and knees under that stupid cover for the last time.

I am impressed with the product myself.

+ Reply to Thread