2001 Hurricane SD 237 Deck Boat, 23' 7" long, with 2001 Mercury Optimax 225 Saltwater engine and 2014 Shorelandr trailer. Well maintained, new lower unit on motor 2 years old, 16 hours since replacement. New water pump impeller this year, 0 hours since replacement. Seats 10-12 (plate says 12), bimini top with cover, head (potty) that is detachable to empty, power tilt/trim with hydraulic steering. Motor has about 516 hours total on it.

Two tables, one for the bow and one for the stern area, are included. They are detachable to stow when not in use.

Boss mechless ipod docking stereo system with four speakers, ski pylon, snap on mooring cover with poles, life jackets, ropes. Lowrance 4 fish finder/chart plotter (2 years old) on dash, wired for trolling motor and Humminbird fish finder on bow. I have the Humminbird but no trolling motor.

Boat is rigged for fishing by previous owner with trolling mount on back. Factory removable bow-mounted pedestal fishing seats also included.

White with black and teal stripes.

Trailer probably has about 200 miles on it since purchase. Trailer has surge disk brakes, with reverse solenoid. (This is a flat five connector, the fifth wire hooks to the reverse lights. When they come on, it locks out the brakes so you can back up with no pin installed to keep brakes from applying).

I am sure I am leaving out a lot, call if you have questions; I'll be glad to answer them. Can't get the JPG images to upload, but I will be glad to send files via email to anyone interested.

$14,500 asking price.