Pontoon boat and deck boat magazine
home
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Still looking!

Default Still looking!

Still looking for a good late model pontoon. For some reason, the used market in my area is pretty dry. Keep an eye out for me!
    =============
    Walter
    Harris Flotebote Sunliner
    Amite River Diversion
    Head of Island, LA

Good luck , I traded in my 2012 ss210 last year and it was sold before the end of the day. Good used ones are hard to find ....
    2014 Lowe SS23O RFL
    Northern Indiana
    Near Lake Michigan

Profile taken on Lake Michigan

well lsu engineer you may be in luck
    we just ordered a new boat, we needed a bigger boat for all the friends and family that come out... so we have a 2013 Lowe SS210 for sale. it comes with a merc 115 engine, lifting strakes, full under boat splash guard, chrome package, a fusion stereo system with ipod line in, a deluxe captains chair, full gauge panel, an electric anchor puller with remote, a full color fish finder with GPS, tow/ski bar, carpet in the front, vinyl flooring on back swim deck, custom led lights along the both sides of the boat that are programmable and change color (44 different colors) it has a double Bimini top, a full boat cover, a tandem axle trailer with surge brakes and ratchet tie downs. it has a rear facing lounger on it and it is rated for 11 people. still under full factory warranty not sure what's all transferable to second owner at this point. its a beautiful boat and we love it. basically its ready for the water. we are asking 23500.00 it books out for around 24300+. we have plenty of pics if your interested. my email address is craigs300zx@hotmail.com drop my a line if your interested
    Last edited by craig and mary chase; 02-17-2015 at 02:17 PM.
    2013 LOWE SS210 with a 115 mercury four stroke and a double Bimini top
    Collinsville, ok love oolagah lake and Skiatook lake and reallllly love lake tenkiller all in OK

+ Reply to Thread