Pontoon boat and deck boat magazine
home
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 24' Harris Kayot pontoon

Default 24' Harris Kayot pontoon

Selling our 1992 Harris Kayot Skipper XL 24' pontoon. Bought it 3 years ago, and have since done a 100% complete overhaul on it. Solid white interior w/ red piping, brand new condition, newer carpet, with brand new front half of the deck and carpet just replaced. Table included. Rockin stereo system- Kenwood headunit, 2 amps, 6.5's, and 10" sub. Ridiculous storage space. 6 stainless cupholders. New steering wheel. Brand new one of a kind top, powdercoated w/ sunbrella snap-on top. 4' deck up front.
    Mercury Quicksilver 115hp outboard, rebuilt the year before we bought the boat. Runs like a top every time, all the time. I've never had a single problem with it. 20 gallon fuel tank will run all weekend long.
    Tops out at around 26mph with 10 people and gear.
    Trailer has new paint, bunks, and electric brakes.

Asking $13,000 obo
    Located in Las Vegas.
    Email me for pictures as I cannot get them to load from my phone. Metalworxlv@gmail.com

I deleted your duplicate ad.

I think you might have a typo in there too, 26 mph on a 24 foot boat with a 115hp and 10 people on board?

It sounds like a decent boat and if it's as nice as you say the price is not terrible. Post your pics to photobucket then put them in a reply here.

Pictures sell boats.
    1992 Tracker Party barge 24 (new deck, carpet and interior, 2019)
    1996 Mercury 115 ELPTO
    1983 Sea Nymph FM171 Striper
    1985 Johnson 70 J70ELCO

Raystown Country, PA

Quote Originally Posted by Moser View Post
    I deleted your duplicate ad.

I think you might have a typo in there too, 26 mph on a 24 foot boat with a 115hp and 10 people on board?

It sounds like a decent boat and if it's as nice as you say the price is not terrible. Post your pics to photobucket then put them in a reply here.

Pictures sell boats.
    I appoligize. 26 is what I get with me and the wife, cooler, and 10gallons of gas. With 8-10 people it tops out at 20

Yeah, that's more like it. I was immediately wondering where I was going wrong with my speed!
    2012 Berkshire 230 CL LTD w/Tap Fins
    2012 90 HP Mercury on 6" Z-Lock Jack Plate and Stingray Stabilizer Fin
    2013 Load Rite Elite Trailer
    Located in beautiful Sunny, Central Virginia

+ Reply to Thread