Pontoon boat and deck boat magazine
home
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cool fishing toon...

Default Cool fishing toon...

Just thought you might like to see this..
    Attached Thumbnails 100_4205..jpg   100_4206..jpg  
    Malcolm ( Goofy )
    TAP Fins
    8525 Sylvan
    200 H O E Tec

" Keep a fire in your heart and a smile on your face, for you never know when your leaving this place"

Drive2Boat Guest

Hey Malcolm;
    Have you seen this cool looking fishing toon in the water? I'd guess it sits a little low in the front, but it should certainly shine when the sun doesn't!

I was told that it will take too the water soon, (he wants to see how it runs ) I have to save the rest of the story for later!!
    But you know what's going on it!!
    Malcolm ( Goofy )
    TAP Fins
    8525 Sylvan
    200 H O E Tec

" Keep a fire in your heart and a smile on your face, for you never know when your leaving this place"

Drive2Boat Guest

Let me take a wild guess. Mmmmmmmm, let me think,,,,,,,,,,,, no, don't tell me,,,,,,,,, I've got it,,,, a trolling motor whose performance will be enhanced by a set of TAP FINS from Conrad Marine. Am I right,, Am I right? PLease tell me quickly!!!! I can't stand the suspense!

Texas Toon Guest

Why don't you do a before and after run?

Good day Texas Toon,
    I hope that you have had some great days out on your pontoon.
    With reguard to some before and after runs,... Funny how forgetfull we get ....Back in 2007 There was a lady that put the fins on her pontoon and she was run off this forum by all of the Ridiclous , laughable ,hyperbole info that she shared with this forum.
    But we had it just to show that, it is... what it is. (pictures below)
    What type of testing would you like to see ?
    Attached Thumbnails 100_4748..jpg   100_4751..jpg   100_4752..jpg   100_4868..jpg   100_4866..jpg  

Malcolm ( Goofy )
    TAP Fins
    8525 Sylvan
    200 H O E Tec

Texas Toon Guest

I have no idea about the lady in 2007.
    Was just saying that everyone seems to want before and after speed, handling tests on your product. This looked like maybe an opportunity to do that. Sorry I asked.

Texas toon,
    That was a test done before and after ... speeds showen.
    Go to aftermarket products.... tap fin-an eye opoening ride (just done in Sept) He is a forum member E mail him. Danny came way out of his way too go for a ride.
    Don't be sorry for asking, But you can only do so much as to testing. A pontoon is a pontoon.
    Rember you said that your MFG would not cover warranty,
    So why can you add a snow plow to a pickup truck Would that not be the same ?
    Thanks for you input, Please add any time.
    Malcolm.
    Malcolm ( Goofy )
    TAP Fins
    8525 Sylvan
    200 H O E Tec

+ Reply to Thread