Pontoon boat and deck boat magazine
home
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: EcoCruiser

Default EcoCruiser

anybody seen the EcoCruiser there is one on Ebay and they have a web site?
    Mike
    1993 tracker fishin barge 21
    2015 evinrude pontoon series 90HP
    Winter; Chicago, IL
    Summer: Weyauwega, WI on the Wolf River

Well if they'd stop a second you could get a look at it. My first thoughts are what could you do with it? It looks like it would be too cramped to move around on. It looks like an attempt at a camper on a 'toon. I'll look at the brochure later, my bigger computer is down, hard to see with this tablet.
    1992 Tracker Party barge 24 (new deck, carpet and interior, 2019)
    1996 Mercury 115 ELPTO
    1983 Sea Nymph FM171 Striper
    1985 Johnson 70 J70ELCO

Raystown Country, PA

I went to the site and looked at the details on the Eco Cruiser, ( http://www.ecocruiser.net/home ) and Moser is right. The video shows multiple shots of the Eco Craft speeding up and down the channel. There are however, a number of tabs on their site that you should click on to get details of the build, features, options etc. As it is presented in the home video it doesn't look finished. Maybe it's not? However the cabin, head, seating and other shots of the craft don't do much for me. I suppose if you're looking for a camper, sleep bunk, weather cabin or those features it may have more appeal. In line with crossover type craft, the current issue of PDB features a write up and details on the Floe-Craft; ( http://www.floeintl.com/floe-craft-3950/ ) another unusual floor plan deck boat / pontoon boat / cruiser / sport boat - I'm looking for a good description. This vessel seems to have more of the "Sun-dancer" Sport Cruiser quality about it and I can't wait to see the pricing on either one. Oh well - as someone once said; "you pays your money & you takes your choice". Opinions ??
    Captain Tony
    2005 Summit by Triton - 220T Platinum 3Log
    2005 115HP Mercury Optimax - 228 Marine Master Trailer
    St. Louis & Lake of the Ozarks, MO.

Apart from not having much room to move about, the fwd 3' appears useless as well. I do like that it has a head. Maybe it'd be good for a couple to overnight on, but so far as camping out goes, I'll stick with what I've got.
    1994 Tracker Party Cruiser
    115 hp Merc, 2 stroke

Did you notice the size of the Floe Craft-39'. I'm going to throw out a guesstimate on it's price- above $200,000.
    2012 Berkshire 230 CL LTD w/Tap Fins
    2012 90 HP Mercury on 6" Z-Lock Jack Plate and Stingray Stabilizer Fin
    2013 Load Rite Elite Trailer
    Located in beautiful Sunny, Central Virginia

+ Reply to Thread