Pontoon boat and deck boat magazine
home
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Video : 1st launch of the year fishing

Default Video : 1st launch of the year fishing

https://youtu.be/UWRwovVVVSk

Hi I made put this video together from last monday was the first day out on the boat this year.I took my father out to the ol' secret grunt spot we got 60 grunts,1 lane snapper and 4 pork fish.the boat ran great We didnt hit wot my dad likes as he says "navigating" which is cruising about mph.look at the fuel tank how the water flows over it I make sure I wash it down with fresh water and spray crc after.this was key biscayne around stitsville and cape florida lighthouse.

https://youtu.be/UWRwovVVVSk
    2016 suntracker party barge 20dlx
    2016 mercury 90 four stroke command thrust
    Pulled with 2014 ford escape 2.0 4x4
    Floriday keys and Biscayne bay

Great vid! Looks like a great day on the water...
    Rick

St. Louis/Lake of the Ozarks

Thanks for sharing. Makes me long for being back in the Keys.
    Carguy Bill

2016 Sweetwater Bow Fish - 70 HP Yamaha
    Hydraulic Pontoon Legs
    Home: Coshocton, OH
    Summer boating: Cold Stream Pond, Enfield ME

Very nice.

I would take that video and send it to Tracker and ask them to assure me that having the water flow back over all the fuel fittings and the tank hardware is OK with them and if you end up with new issues of water in the fuel or engine they will not try to say you did something wrong or caused you own issue. Even if they ignore you that will help to support you in any arbitration hearing if they turn you down on a warranty claim in the future.

If I had that boat I would have a fuel water seperator on it and monitor it religiously.
    1992 Tracker Party barge 24 (new deck, carpet and interior, 2019)
    1996 Mercury 115 ELPTO
    1983 Sea Nymph FM171 Striper
    1985 Johnson 70 J70ELCO

Raystown Country, PA

Thanks for the advice im going to find an email for someone in tracker to show the video and not at the basspro dealer because the mechanics there are not worth talking to anymore, I asked them to check the horn that was rusting and failing and also to check the whole fuel system and nothing was done I also asked about putting a smartcraft gauge or the new bluetooth transmitter that sends data to a phone app and the service manager himself said that the motor is not compatible with that and i checked when I got home and now I ordered the part its called vesselview.also I changed both water separator and inline fuel filter because they didnt check it at both were dirty.
    2016 suntracker party barge 20dlx
    2016 mercury 90 four stroke command thrust
    Pulled with 2014 ford escape 2.0 4x4
    Floriday keys and Biscayne bay

This is a happy thread so I'm not going to bog it down with too much unhappy stuff. You should start a journal and find someone at Tracker Marine and maybe Mercury to tell about all of these issues with the dealer. Those guys are ignoring their responsibility to you as a customer and leaving you hanging with issues that could potentially cost you thousands of dollars because of failures on a brand new boat.
    1992 Tracker Party barge 24 (new deck, carpet and interior, 2019)
    1996 Mercury 115 ELPTO
    1983 Sea Nymph FM171 Striper
    1985 Johnson 70 J70ELCO

Raystown Country, PA

+ Reply to Thread