Pontoon boat and deck boat magazine
home
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Danny Norwood aka Drive2boat

Default Danny Norwood aka Drive2boat

I have been trying to contact Danny for a while now and never received any answers to my emails or pm's. The last time I spoke to him he was battling cancer but it was in remission. I met him a couple of years ago at the forum get together in Branson Mo on Table Rock Lake. A wonderful man who talked too much but always with kind words. He passed away last year. http://www.ealvinsmall.com/book-of-m...-/obituary.php
    Carl & Suzi
    Denver,NC
    2007 Bennington 2275rl tri-toon
    150 Honda 15x15p Enertia
    Power assisted steering
    Beautiful Lake Norman
    Pleiku Vietnam 1971
    Agent Orange

Thanks for the heads up. Danny was at our PDB Days event in 2015 in Indiana and I got to spend a lot of time with him. We included him in our industry dinner that year and he even helped us run stop watches during our Barrel Race out on the water. He mentioned then that he didn't think he had too many more years left because of the cancer, yet this news still caught me off guard today. He was a great guy who seemed to know a lot about pontoons and he will be missed. RIP Danny

I never met him, but you could tell he was a great guy that had a lot of faith in his beliefs. He was also a wealth of knowledge and always willing to help out. It's a shame to lose him and he will be fondly remembered and missed by many. Prayers to his family and friends....
    Rick

2007 Bentley 200 Cruise
    2007 90 Merc. 4 stroke
    St. Louis/Lake of the Ozarks

A great guy
    Malcolm ( Goofy )
    TAP Fins
    8525 Sylvan
    200 H O E Tec

" Keep a fire in your heart and a smile on your face, for you never know when your leaving this place"

Just saw this tonight. Having met him in Branson, I agree that he was a great guy. He will be missed.
    Dan & Denise, Preston CT

2009 22 1/2' Hand-Crafted Tri-Hull Wooden Pontoon
    "All Spruced Up"

1985 90 HP Evinrude 2-Stroke
    2008 Chevy Silverado LTZ Crew Cab
    2005 Boat Wheels Aluminum Trailer

+ Reply to Thread