Pontoon boat and deck boat magazine
home
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trac pontoon 35 winch and remotes

tooncrappie1 Guest

Question Trac pontoon 35 winch and remotes

I am looking at two of these units for my pontoon.gander montain has sale for 179.00 for unit and remote. Can i get some advice??????????????:

Welcome tooncrappie. Trac has a good reputation for their service after the sale and I haven't heard of any problems with their current winches. I see that Overtons and Gander both have the 35 for $149.00 with a free remote..

http://www.overtons.com/modperl/prod...1&merchID=4006
    Rick

St. Louis/Lake of the Ozarks

tooncrappie1 Guest

thanks for the reply, glad to be on your fourm............................also a crappie.com member....................

I'm looking for the same. iBoats.com has the Big Water 45 on sale for $169.00 reg price is $199. doest say anything about the remote control, but I think it coast around $20. The remote would be nice to have, but do you really need it ??? guess it depends if you have a beer in your hand. lol
    2012 Excursion X23C
    90hp Yamaha 4 stroke
    Duel Axle Trailer ready to go anywhere
    All pulled with Z71 4WD Silveradro
    Maritime Mobile KD4LZL
    Lake Allatoona, NW Ga.
    FSO USCG Auxiliary
    Vietnam 66 / 67

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Sully View Post
    I'm looking for the same. iBoats.com has the Big Water 45 on sale for $169.00 reg price is $199. doest say anything about the remote control, but I think it coast around $20. The remote would be nice to have, but do you really need it ??? guess it depends if you have a beer in your hand. lol
    Forgot to mention, it's with Free Shipping also.
    2012 Excursion X23C
    90hp Yamaha 4 stroke
    Duel Axle Trailer ready to go anywhere
    All pulled with Z71 4WD Silveradro
    Maritime Mobile KD4LZL
    Lake Allatoona, NW Ga.
    FSO USCG Auxiliary
    Vietnam 66 / 67

tooncrappie1 Guest

Gander mountain was also free shipping. A far as the remote i beleive it will come in handy on a toon. That and i'm just old and lazy............

Padre Guest

Amazon has the Bigwater 45 for 163 with free shipping

Drive2Boat Guest

Welcome to the forum tooncrappie1. Good luck with your shopping. I can't help with advice on this item as I'm too lazy to research what it is. An anchor winch?

Padre Guest

Dan,
    It is an anchor winch, much like the Minn Kota and the Powerwinch types. They used to be considered 'inferior' because they used some plastic gearing, but changed that out a few years ago and have become a reliable winch.

+ Reply to Thread