Pontoon boat and deck boat magazine
home
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Caesar's Creek Lake, Ohio

Default Caesar's Creek Lake, Ohio

Since no one has posted anything here, I thought I would start us out. I hope the picture posts OK. Not really a travel photo (other than we have to trailer the toon every time we go since there aren't any wet slips - - yet).

The granddaughter took her turn in the captain's seat and seemed to enjoy it. A couple of days later we talked on Facebook that she has a new swimsuit so I told her to be ready the next time we get the boat out. Tubing, swimming, boating, chill'axing.
    Attached Thumbnails IMG00051-20120525-2&.jpg  
    Rick
    2010 Premier SunSation LTD 225
    PTX performance package (triple log)
    220hp 4.3L mpi Merc
    Beautiful southwestern Ohio

There is nothing more pleasing then having family and friends on the pontoon! Nice photo and she looks like she is really enjoying it. Memories to last a lifetime!

Hayden
    Hayden & Carla Baldwin
    Arkansas & Illinois
    2001 Beachcomber, 20ft with 40HP Mercury 2 stroke
    2011 Rettey Classic 7X14ft with a 20HP Yamaha 4 Stroke

Fredericksburg, VA. (Halfway between Washington DC and Richmond)

Oh yeah Rick she looks like she's enjoying herself! She'll be driving that toon soon.

Like the double bimini on your toon. Wish mine came with one. We crack up everytime we go out w/a few people on a hot sunny day and the people who don't fit under the bimini top fry when they're eating. We almost have to eat in shifts. Ha.............
    Daril and Diane Godinez
    2004 Bennington 2275 RL I/O Tritoon
    4.3L V6 MPI 220 HP
    Stainless Mirage prop 17P

Fredericksburg, Virginia near beautiful
    Lake Anna..........

If you're Scared........say you're Scared.........

Quote Originally Posted by bigkahuna View Post
    Oh yeah Rick she looks like she's enjoying herself! She'll be driving that toon soon.

Like the double bimini on your toon. Wish mine came with one. We crack up everytime we go out w/a few people on a hot sunny day and the people who don't fit under the bimini top fry when they're eating. We almost have to eat in shifts. Ha.............
    Thanks Daril. We really enjoy the double-bimini too. The back sun deck is out from under it a little so those that want the sun can hang out there (or sitting on the vinyl swim platform), while the rest enjoy the shade from the bimini. On the day I took the picture of the granddaughter, we didn't get either one of them out of their boot. It was a great day to enjoy the water, temperature and a little bit of sun.
    Rick
    220hp 4.3L mpi Merc

My wife burns pretty easy. It happens to her every year no matter what she does. Our bimini is up 99% of the time. I have an alternative shade source I'm going to try today. If it turns out all right I'll post pics................
    Daril and Diane Godinez
    4.3L V6 MPI 220 HP

Lake Anna..........

Lookin' forward to the pix.

We are trying to work it out to attend the gathering in your area in September, but not sure if we'll tow the boat. I think it's about 8.5 hours (according to Google, but that doesn't take into account pulling a giant windsock) from here to there.
    Rick
    220hp 4.3L mpi Merc

That's a long way to tow the boat! Not to mention the cost of gas and wear and tear of the tow vehicle. We would love to have you guys! Looking forward to meeting you if you can make it!!!! Just let me know..............

Just got back from the lake. Absolute perfect day! Sunny 82 degrees low humidity not crowded at all on a Friday. My daughter wakeboarded and my wife waterskiied and slalomed. Took a buncha pics and I'll start another thread and post some as soon as they download them........

My alternative shade source didn't work out too good. I mean it provided alot of shade for the front part of the toon but it looked really cheap and cheesy. I took a 9 ft. backyard umbrella that a friend gave to me and put it between a lounger and the helm. Actually fit there perfectly. But it looked just crappy and took it down. Oh well I tried.......................Ha!
    Daril and Diane Godinez
    4.3L V6 MPI 220 HP

Lake Anna..........

+ Reply to Thread