Last summer, our editor, Brady Kay, installed a TurboSwing on a pontoon and he (and his little ones) enjoyed the extra range of motion it created. TurboSwing’s patented technology elevates the tow rope above the wake, provides smooth consistent pulls, and can improve towing power and fuel efficiency. The TurboSwing tow bar can accommodate tubing in addition to wakeboarding and water skiing. No space-eating pylons. It’s easy to install yourself or you can opt to go with a TurboSwing dealer if that is easier for you.
Here are some quick facts:
• Corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel tow bar elevates the tow rope clear of the wake.
• Pulley system allows for a smooth, consistent pull for multiple riders, simultaneously.
• Improves vessel stability, maneuverability, fuel economy and tow power.
• Universal motor bracket installation - fits virtually any outboard brand.
• Protects engine from impact and tow rope chafe.
• Tow bar can be quickly removed.
We even have a special PDB deal for you. Buy a TurboSwing bar from at monstertower.com before June 30th and they will throw in a Airhead Strike Tube and tow rope! That’s like getting $116 for free!